Jasper in Fall Photography Tour
Your three-day photography tour provides you with an unbelievable opportunity to experience the majestic wildlife of the Rocky Mountains up close and personal as I share tips and techniques to help you improve your skills. A typical day begins before sunrise allowing us to get the best morning light and enjoy the activity of the wildlife at the beginning of the day. We will break later in the morning and regroup again later in the afternoon to once again get the best light later in the afternoon and into the early evening. The day is yours and can be tailored to your ability and activity level. At this time the elk will be in rut and will be the main species we photograph however, we will look for opportunities to photograph bighorn sheep and mountain goats as well and who knows we may even happen upon a grizzly bear or two!
The entire time we are in the field, I will emphasize ethical wildlife photography practice. Both your safety and that of the animals are of primary importance when we are in the field and I will continually observe the species we are encountering to look for any signs of stress.
What is included:
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodations
- In-field photography tips and teaching
- Light snacks and a limited selection of refreshments each day
- A light brown bag breakfast and lunch each day
What is not included
- Transportation to and from Jasper, Alberta, Canada dependent on Tour
- Dinners each night
Participants should have a camera with a minimum 200mm lens.
Learn more about the tour
Dates September 26 - 28, 2024
Maximum 3 participants
- Up to 45 days before the tour $1750 refund
- Between 29 - 14 days before the tour $750 refund
- 13 days before the tour no refund
For all tours, each participant will be required to sign a Release of Liability and an Assumption of Risk Waiver before the start of the tour. You will be asked to sign a photo release form (optional).